Friday 15 May 2009

BUSY WEEKS

It has been a couple of very busy weeks, the St Wilfrid's Hospice Open Art Comp exhibition at Pallant House has been well received, great feed back and lots of sales, it finishes on May 24th so if you haven't seen it do pop along.



I have also been on a cleaning frenzy... my studio has been such a mess, I am not precious about it being the cleanest place on earth but it really had got very bad, half the problem is my lovely dog Lola, she likes to sit at my feet or under them, I have had many near falls! but her passion is to chew all her fav toys so the floor gets littered with lumps of bright red, turquoise or yellow rubber or worse, her long black hair mixed in with fluffy remnants of fabric, once loved toys, I do admit to getting the hoover out.


I also spent many happy hours sorting through my art books, I got completely fired up with inspiration.





And I had my camera out and about this week.
























No comments: