Tuesday 26 May 2009

MOVING ON




NEW IMAGES










I will be posting some of my new photo images on my web very soon.
..... this is a sample


The exhibition for st wilfrid's hospice at pallant hse came down yesterday, and we were delighted to have sold 13 out of the 40 pieces there, will keep you posted on how much we raise!

But my paints are calling me, I am longing to get back into my studio.


I have been asked to supply some of my photo images to use as greeting cards, very exciting.

I will have them to sell on my web site too. (samples below)






































1 comment:

Kitty Shepherd said...

I really like the tables and chairs shot, very saleable indeed. Also think there are many other chair and table groups you could do. Schools, churches bus stops etc…. you could do a whole range of seating cards!
Kitty